Sunday, November 30, 2014

escapekit: Alternatives Landscapes I was interested in the...

































escapekit:



Alternatives Landscapes




I was interested in the introduction of a man-made object in an outdoor setting, a luminous square, a human element that forms a relationship with nature and helps it to be reborn. From this I feel a kind of poetry blossoms, linked to the presence of this regular shape, like a recurrent canvas that symbolically references creation, the blank page, the empty space that needs to be inhabited.







This quote is exactly why I could never sell myself as an artist. What a load of bullshit. I simply can’t say that kind of crap with a straight face. I’d be all like, “I have this glowing square thing and I took pictures of it because it looked fucking awesome in the woods and shit.”




via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1rJxow4

No comments:

Post a Comment