Friday, November 28, 2014

blearyeyedduty: aporiae: thesmilingfish: I have to work funky...





blearyeyedduty:



aporiae:



thesmilingfish:



I have to work funky shifts over Thanksgiving (Wed. 8pm-4am, Thurs. 10pm-6:30am) I won’t be able to watch this years streaming MST3K Turkey Day Marathon so I’m having my own marathon today by pulling out my 1995 tapes. I know all the episodes have been released on DVD and even the segments in between are available, but I like the bumpers and the little things for the book (“out in the spring”) and ads for the MST merchandise and the “Poopie Parade of Values” and all those fantastic Radio Shack ads…



Oh god I would pay Cash$$$$ for these


blearyeyedduty



Same



Upload please.




via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1w2WmYm

No comments:

Post a Comment