Monday, May 18, 2015

there's no reason to share this, except I keep making myself laugh.

chloesanchez:

I have a verbal ramp-up to road rage, starting with gently chiding “C'mon (color) car. You can do better than that”, through “Jesus, (color) (model/type)! Just (action I want them to take)!!”, all the way to just a string of yelled expletives as nouns, verbs and adjectives, where the other driver is some version of fucker/shithead/asshole. Cause I’m classy like that. But at some point in the last month I’ve apparently added an annoyed/disappointed southern gramma point along that spectrum, because I’ve started calling other drivers Babydoll before I list off what they’re doing wrong. I don’t know why, but I do know that it makes it pretty hard to be angry at the other driver when your brain has basically decided to treat them like they spilled their ice cream down the front of their shirt again.


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1FuVYHy

No comments:

Post a Comment