Sunday, May 31, 2015

chloesanchez: I had this stashed away in one of my mom’s...



chloesanchez:

I had this stashed away in one of my mom’s kitchen cabinets. Still have a hard time believing it existed.

I bought one on a lark, late at night while in college. When I got to the car I cracked it open and took a gigantic slurp.

I thought, “huh, it’s not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, I’m never going to buy another one…”

Then I took another drink and swished it in my mouth to fully appreciate the texture of nearly nectar thick liquid and the rubbery, kinda gooey ball things.

Unfortunately, I did not appreciate it and instead the textures collided. The viscosity of the fluid in conjunction with the true flavors and the gooey orbs all rose to the surface and, quite suddenly, I found myself throwing up in the parking lot.


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1M2grCI

No comments:

Post a Comment