Thursday, May 21, 2015

schlomo: Here is another place in PDX where white people stand...



schlomo:

Here is another place in PDX where white people stand in long lines for food. This place only makes one thing: a cardboard bowl of seven things. Like rice and avocado. I wish I thought of this and made my cousin with Down Syndrome run this joint. This blemish on creativity. This blight of caveman gastronomic stupidity. You should all be embarrassed. (at The Whole Bowl)

There was some shitty vegan grocery store/vegan cafeteria on Hawthorne that everyone gushed over.

Worst fucking shit I’ve ever choked down. Hippies out the goddamn door.

I had a bit of a cold and decided as revenge to shove my unwashed hands into the big bulk bin of vegan gelatin caplets they sold for making your own hippie bullshit homeopathic fake medicines.

I don’t feel bad about that.


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1F19JXR

No comments:

Post a Comment