Thursday, May 28, 2015

colchrishadfield: Just beyond these tall buildings a superb...





colchrishadfield:

Just beyond these tall buildings a superb pilot saved an entire plane full of passengers.

Captain Sullenberger has my eternal respect. No drone pilot, he.

http://ift.tt/1gtUc7r

An amazing story.

But… I’ve met this guy. He’s been a speaker at several business meetings I’ve had the pleasure of lighting.

Captain Sullenberger is a total douche. His ego is staggeringly, embarrassingly gargantuan.

Yes, you did an amazing thing, but come the fuck on, don’t be a rude condescending dick.

I imagine he’s the kind of guy that tips wait staff on a sliding scale. 15% pre tax being THE BEST imaginable service when he’s trying to show off in front of people. But I bet 10% is they best when he’s alone and it just goes down from there. KEEP THAT ICED TEA FILLED, DARLING.

“Here’s a tip, if you’re ever involved in a bird strike while flying an aircraft, first, be me, second, land it in the Hudson.” ($3 tip on $35, sends food back twice.)


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1GItyIX

No comments:

Post a Comment