Monday, November 2, 2015

I am really starting to lose my patience with this stupid fucking website

jheath:

Try to post photo, photo is inexplicably rotated 90 degrees. Edit photo, rotate to compensate, try to repost, photo now shows rotated the opposite way exactly as edited. I’m generally a proponent of “post about the things you like and shut the fuck up about the rest because no one likes negativity” but jfc what’s the point anymore? I’ve spent 6+ years making my small contribution to this community we’ve built and now we can’t even reply to each other on our sideways posted photos while we wait an undisclosed amount of time for @staff to roll out whatever buggy, half assed replacement for the thing that everyone liked and worked just fine. This site and app is in complete shambles but they’ve got me by the balls because where else am I going to go after all these years?

Amen.


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Q2Pt2E

No comments:

Post a Comment