Saturday, October 17, 2015

chloesanchez: So I got an Airbnb in the mountains for my mom...







chloesanchez:

So I got an Airbnb in the mountains for my mom for the weekend, just to get us out of the house. The place is gorgeous. The dude warned me that they’d be out of town for a week before we checked in, and they have stink bugs that come in when it gets cold. He leaves a couple of shop vacs to suck them up. No big deal, I said. Except it is totally a big deal. It is the biggest deal. I vacuumed up so so many last night. I slept in a hoodie with the blanket tucked over me like a tent because my two greatest fears are bugs in my hair, and touching bugs when I don’t expect it.

So feel free to enjoy the top two pictures, and then play seek and find with the third. 19 is the goal.

I HAVE GASOLINE AND MATCHES.


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1PyCrJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment