Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stage crew nightmares;

please-dont-drop-the-mic:



thedreamerandthedream:



That horrifying moment when you accidentally drop your keys off the catwalk, into an open house.

O___O



TBH my worst nightmare would be someone firing a confetti cannon randomly during a show, cause not only would it give me a heart attack, but we would have to clean it up



Being electrocuted.


Yeah. Or falling to my death. But mostly electrocuted.


Twice, I came close. Once I tripped and stepped on a figure 8 of 4/0 and got bit by something, but no sparks, I didn’t die, and the show continued. A nice reminder to never step or walk on cable. Just fall over.


The other time after having worked 40 out of 48 hours I nearly grabbed one of the hot lugs on a running 500kw generator while delirious.




via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1FVpAgK

No comments:

Post a Comment