Wednesday, April 29, 2015

archiemcphee: “I’m not saying I’ve been everywhere and I’ve...















archiemcphee:

“I’m not saying I’ve been everywhere and I’ve done everything. But I do know this is a pretty amazing planet we live on here. And a man would have to be some kind of fool to think we’re all alone in this universe.”

Even the Jack Burton and the legendary Lo Pan would be impressed with this awesome Big Trouble in Little China created by tattoo sleeve by tattoo artist Paul Acker, owner of Deep Six Tattoo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It features stunning portraits of the main characters from John Carpenter’s 1986 cult classic, including Jack Burton, Wang Chi, the Three Storms, Gracie Law, David Lo Pan, and even one of Lo Pan’s many-eyed guardians.

“Sit tight, hold the fort, keep the home fires burning. And if we’re not back by dawn…call the president.”

[via Geekologie]


via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1JAfjHW

No comments:

Post a Comment