Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Positive Note

I’m not one for gushing platitudes or optimism or hope. It typically leads to disaster.


But I will say that 2014 was weird as fuck and I’m glad it’s over.


It wasn’t a bad year, but it was just a really, really fast, really fucking strange year that led to weekly realizations that made me say things like, “Jesus, this year is fucking weird”.


Most years since college ended in 1999 were pretty uneventful. They all just sort of blended together. 2011 I got married. And then back to blurry. But 2014 was the year that felt like it lasted 4 months and ended with a shrug. The kind of shrug that says, dunno, don’t care, fuck off, not my problem.


So, 2015 will slide into the frame and we’ll see what happens.




via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1vtEn7s

No comments:

Post a Comment