Sunday, December 28, 2014

chloesanchez: styro: What the fuck? I saw gas at $2.15 the...





chloesanchez:



styro:



What the fuck?



I saw gas at $2.15 the other day, and it made me break out in a cold sweat. This makes me incredibly uncomfortable. Feels like very bad things are coming.



We saw $1.76 today.


The end is nigh.


Supply met the demands of the company rather than actual demand which bursts the bubble every… single… time.


It’s just bad business to crank production this high. It is short sighted and just plain stupid. No one stopped to think what this would do to the WORLD’S economy and no one is thinking of what will happen next. That the worst case scenario is probably real.


The consumer is pleased as punch, but the company is suddenly panicking and instead of having a metered response about what to do next it’s just going to react.


I never thought I’d see gas for less than $2.00 ever again in my lifetime. So what happens now?




via Tumblr http://thenelsontwins.tumblr.com/post/106455820024

No comments:

Post a Comment