Tuesday, August 26, 2014

mapsontheweb: % of Total Houses Built By Time Period I have...





mapsontheweb:



% of Total Houses Built By Time Period



I have questions about the housing market.


1) how many new houses do we actually need?


2) why the fuck does anyone ever buy a house?


3) when the fuck is my house going to be worth more than I paid for and put into it? Another 10 years? 20? Maybe by the time I pay off my mortgage my house will be worth a little more than I paid for it, just in time for that amount of money to be a negligible profit over the long term and in reality the ‘profit’ will pale in comparison to the expense of interest paid, upkeep, and necessary renovations.


4) how did I let myself get talked into buying a goddamn house in 2004?




via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1taWZ07

No comments:

Post a Comment