Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"I got the feeling I sometimes have when reality realigns itself. It’s a tingling sensation moving..."

“I got the feeling I sometimes have when reality realigns itself. It’s a tingling sensation moving like a wave through my body. I know the feeling precisely. I doubt I’ve experienced it ten times in my life. I felt it at Smith Drugs when I was seven or eight and opened a nudist magazine and discovered that all women had breasts. I felt it when my father told me he had cancer. I felt it when I proposed marriage. Yes, and I felt it in the old Palais des Festivals at Cannes, when the Ride of the Valkyries played during the helicopter attack in Apocalypse Now.”



- Roger Ebert (via devilduck)

via Tumblr http://thenelsontwins.tumblr.com/post/53888038045

No comments:

Post a Comment