Saturday, March 30, 2013

alxbngala: Ninon Sevilla dancing with the Perez Prado...









































alxbngala:



Ninon Sevilla dancing with the Perez Prado orchestra.


“Victimas del Pecado” (1950) [x]



More footage of me in my dancer days. Where is all this old tape stored anyway and moreover, WHO KEEPS POSTING IT?! ;)


Anyway, this of me performing in drag as Virginia Inniya.


But seriously, at the time I thought it was piece called “Victimas del Pescado” which due to the language barrier and my previous gig at The Salty Sailor led to a lot of flopping and flailing around and making fish faces, for obvious reasons.


But I see now it was actually called “Victimas del Pecado” which makes more sense.


Nonetheless, I think my performance holds up either way.




via Tumblr http://thenelsontwins.tumblr.com/post/46649725835

No comments:

Post a Comment