Wednesday, February 13, 2013

nationalpost: ‘She’s literally lost a career’: Woman files $1.3...





nationalpost:



‘She’s literally lost a career’: Woman files $1.3 million lawsuit against university for giving her a C+

So you got a C+ in an important university course. Sucks, right? But would you be perturbed enough to sue your school for over a million dollars, claiming the poor grade dashed your hopes of a promising career?



That’s the approach a Pennsylvania woman is taking as she arrived in court this week with a $1.3 million claim against her alma mater, arguing the grade in a class critical to achieving her master’s degree has destroyed her chances of becoming a licensed professional counsellor.



Maybe if you did better in the class you wouldn’t have gotten that C+.


Man if she wins, I’m going to sue the FUCK out of my university.


Although I didn’t do much, didn’t really try too hard, or at all, I still got ok grades… but, you know, had I gotten better grades than what I earned… I BET I’D BE A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE BY NOW!


If you’re going to sue a university for a grade you got that you earned, whether you think you deserved that grade or not, you should really consider suing yourself. The world isn’t out to get you. You did poorly in the fucking class, live with it.




via Tumblr http://thenelsontwins.tumblr.com/post/43040963413

No comments:

Post a Comment