Saturday, April 27, 2013

2 very different trips. One trip to Olive Supermarket which...





2 very different trips.


One trip to Olive Supermarket which they bill as an Oriental Supermarket. The kind of place where they have GIANT TANKS of live sea creatures that they will pull out and gut for you while you wait. They also have every variety of freeze dried shrimp you can imagine alongside endless food items that I cannot begin to understand.




Then I dashed down to El Supermercado to get hot sauce and accessories.


Not pictured pounds and pounds of rice… Delicious rice.


Both adventures made me realize that I am incredibly American.


Things of note.


1. Weird Asian Popsicles.


2. Hot Sauce in a bottle that reminds me of dish soap.




via Tumblr http://thenelsontwins.tumblr.com/post/49043276907

No comments:

Post a Comment