Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Remember when you were 18 or 19 and people in their “early...





Remember when you were 18 or 19 and people in their “early twenties” seemed so much older? Not old, but older. At 18 years old being 22 seemed impossible.

Shit, at 19 being out of college seemed impossible. Like if the universe is always expanding, what is it expanding into?! That was college for me. What’s on the other side of college? Work? Sure. How do you do that? How do you get a job? Am I supposed to worry or plan for that? Shit. 22 will never get here so what’s the difference. Yeah I’m going to graduate but life outside if school will be kinda like life in school just without papers an I’m free to do what I want. It’ll be so much easier and less complicated.


Jesus. Writing that makes me want to go back in time and slap the 19 year old me so hard my fucking fillings come loose.




via Tumblr http://thenelsontwins.tumblr.com/post/41257941557

No comments:

Post a Comment